Monday, October 8, 2012

Abroad Love Story


A playmate since childhood whose grown up and separated during high school. A friend and text mate on college, experienced that courting a friend seems like a curse.What is the problem of courting a girl through text? Besides, he's in other part of the world and she's in Philippines. But YES, they did it! Since, he loved her from the start.

"Can you wait for me?" "If you ask me to, then I will!"
A lover's conversation, a pledge.

Miles away separated them. After three years as OFW, they fulfilled their promises and tightened their bonds on wedding. A couple proved that long distance is not a hindrance to a successful relationship. Oceans, islands, and mountains are showing only physical distance but emotions, feelings and spirit of true love are still intact and inseparable.


(This is my entry to "Love as I see it".
A project of www.islandrose.net flowers Philippines)

No comments:

Post a Comment